Workshop Registration Details
Please read before signing up for our workshops
CAMPING & BUNKROOM
Camping onsite is included in the workshop price. Indoor and outdoor bathrooms and hot showers are available for campers.
We have a recently completed bunk-room, where beds can be reserved at no extra cost. There are only 4 beds so spaces are limited. Pillows and a bottom sheet are provided, please bring your own sleeping bag or blanket.
We also have a variety of furnished ranch style rooms available:
- Private rooms with queen or king size beds are $40/night (spaces limited)
- One shared room with two twin beds in our guesthouse, which is $25/night per person
Most bathrooms are shared.
5 & 6-DAY WORKSHOPS
All meals are included in the price of the workshop. Meals are primarily Vegetarian and home cooked. We may on occasion sell extra beverages. The nearest stores are a half hour away so bring any snacks you may need.
INTRODUCTORY 2-DAY WORKSHOPS
Lunches will be provided both days and are included in workshop price. Participants are responsible for preparing their own Breakfast and Dinners.
We have a small outdoor kitchen, but participants are encouraged to bring their own camping/cooking supplies.
For those that are staying in the guesthouse, it also has a fully-equipped kitchen.
For all workshops please let us know your dietary restrictions as you register.
Traveling to Canelo
Tucson is the closest international airport to Canelo, although flights to Phoenix are often less expensive. Shuttle service is available between the two cities ($40 one way) from Arizona Shuttle Service, (520) 795-6771. A more economical option is Flix bus (https://www.flixbus.com) for $12 one way.
If you contact us in advance, we can help arrange transportation from Tucson to Canelo for $30/one way.
Canelo is about a 1 and 1/2 hour drive from Tucson.
Please do not bring any pets with you to Canelo. We have many animals already on the property. Thank you.
Location & Climate
For general information of where Canelo is, including photos and climate information, see WHERE WE ARE.
Registration and Deposits
Your spot in the workshop is secured when the following deposit amount is received:
– Introductory 2 day workshops – $350 deposit
– Comprehensive 5-6 day workshops – $400 deposit
Any remaining balance is due upon arrival.
You can pay the deposit by the following methods:
- Checks and cash are accepted. Please send to 111 Membrillo Ln, Elgin, AZ, 85611.
- Venmo payments can be sent to username @caneloproject.
- Paypal payments can be made using the email address: email@example.com.
Please be sure to select Friend rather than Business.
- Paypal credit card payments are accepted for an additional charge, please send an extra 3%
- If you are signing up for a waitlist, you do not need to send a deposit.
Our standard cancellation fee is $50.
Cancellations made within 1 month-2 weeks before the workshop will be charged $200.
Your deposit is not refundable if cancellations are made 2 weeks before the workshop.
Fill in our Registration Form and pay a deposit to sign up for our workshops: